Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is the first British accredited international Business School in southern Spain offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs based on Swiss quality education standards taught exclusively in English. SBS is also the only to offer high quality on campus accommodation to a student body of over 54 nationalities.
SBS was founded in 2009 by Swiss educator, psychologist and bestselling author, Dr. Edward Schellhammer; Philosopher, expert on Human Evolution and Futurology, prolific author of over 40 titles from Psychology to Politics and Economics, and a visionary with profound and beneficial insights into the human condition.
At SBS core values are sustainability, integrity, ethics, and responsible behavior supported by critical independent and creative thinking. These values are reflected in a faculty of professors that are either native English-speakers or have graduated from UK universities. All have global academic and business experience in a variety of essential business specializations.
Mission, Strength, and Uniqueness of Schellhammer Business School
- Swiss quality education (didactics, methods); all classes are taught in English
- Addressed to international English-speaking individuals from around the world
- 100% freedom of speech, in choosing topics of curriculums, teaching, and research
- Free of brainwashing, ideology, dogmatism, superficiality, and withholding information
- Carefully and persistently promotes the talents and potentials of all students
- A teaching body that is also in a lifelong learning and personal growing process
- High importance is given to integrity, ethics, sustainability, and responsible behavior
- An educational program that prepares students for the fast-changing world and life
- Multicultural: 54+ nationalities and international professors with real business world expertise
- Analytical, rational, creative, critical, intuitive, spiritual, associative network thinking
- Practical, creative, artistic, and contemplative learning activities with industrial visits
- Ongoing support to introduce students to the job world via networking and internships
- Unmatched knowledge about humans, society, the state of humanity and the planet
- A foundation of holistic personal development no other institution can offer
- Educational attitudes of love and respect for life, for humanity and the creation
- Always considering networks of human factors and human values in all subjects
- A new understanding of politics and economics for a sustainable world in the future
- A radical distance to stubbornness, conceitedness, arrogance, compulsive control
- Rooted in the truth by rejecting neuroticism, falseness, lies, cheat, psychopathy
- A preparation for an evolutionary Millennium with mentally healthy leaders
- A self-responsible educational institution, a free business in a free market
- Fully independent management, free of external control, old-fashioned syllabi, or investors
- Own internal best possible educational quality management concept and practice
- Aligned to the Bologna Treaty Rules (Norms), especially its credit transfer system (ECTS)
- Approved business operating license for education and teaching from the local state administration
- Diplomas that certify top qualifications for the challenges of the future (both in life and the world of business)
The state of humanity and the earth demands outstanding academic and non-academic education in the fields of Business, Politics, Hospitality, Media, and Psychology. Relevant knowledge and professional competencies which take into consideration human needs and ethical values are of utmost importance. In every business and industry, 80% has got to do with people; with Psychology. Having the right psychological knowledge and skills are an absolute requirement to be able to succeed and understand life and business. Making as much profit as possible by ignoring human values destroys a person’s integrity, humans around them as well as the planet as a whole. Profiting at the expense of failing as a person is a hollow and destructive path, which becomes clear when looking at the social, economic and ethical catastrophes around the globe today.
At Schellhammer Business School we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life. The educational programs at Schellhammer Business School enable students to understand themselves as human beings and learn to deal with themselves and others in an efficient manner that respects and integrates genuine human values. Schellhammer Business School offers a strong practical approach through its case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories. The learning processes promote the building of a rock-solid integrity and moral character as well as a responsible orientation towards humanity and the earth in the perspective of decades to come.
Schellhammer Business School offers academic and non-academic educational programs based on:
- Knowledge and professional skills of global relevance
- Focus on global problems of humanity and the world
- Future-oriented multiple network analysis
- Holistic understanding of humans and societies
- Sustainable strategies for business and managing humans
- Multi-cultural and balanced ethical orientation
Schellhammer Business School has a strong philosophy:
- Knowledge: Acting based on significant knowledge.
- Professionalism: Working with relevant skills for efficiency.
- Global: Analyzing and decision making in global perspectives.
- Vanguard: Holistic analysis, thinking, decision making, and acting.
- Ethical: Responsibility in human, environmental, and global matters.
- Multi-cultural: Integrative understanding of cultural characteristics.
- Future-oriented: Thinking and acting in perspectives of 50 years.
- Human: Caring for the genuine human values and human life.
- Personality qualities: Strong focus on rock-solid integrity and strength.
Schellhammer Business School is pioneering:
- To provide students with knowledge and skills to excel in a global world.
- To establish an academic institution with vanguard educational values.
- To promote a new perception with a multi-cultural and ethical orientation.
- To foster a holistic understanding of humans, societies, and environment.