Created by and for entrepreneurs, EDHEC has embodied the fundamental values of business for over a century. Our aim is to pass on the keys to business success to new generations of managers and entrepreneurs, spreading the conviction that companies can have a positive impact on the economy and on society as a whole.
EDHEC Business School's Programmes
Since 2014, EDHEC INTERNATIONAL BBA is part of the EDHEC brand. Consequently, the programme meets each EDHEC Business School's quality criteria:
- A strict selection of students who meet our skills and aptitude requirements in management ;
- a worldwide awarded teaching faculty ;
- a strong international and multicultural focus;
- a constant dialogue between companies and personalized career advice during our students' studies and professional careers.
- 121.5 2015-2016 consolidated budget in M€
- 1000 and more bursaries granted in 5 years
- 100+ nationalities
- 7900 students (49% international students)
- 25% of our budget dedicated to research
- 30000 graduates in 125 countries
Two academic campuses in Lille and Nice offer facilities and equipment at the highest level worldwide, and host all of EDHEC’s activities from initial training to ongoing development and research. The campuses in Paris, London and Singapore are primarily dedicated to ongoing training and research, and interact with companies in both of these fields.
Faculty and Researchers
EDHEC’s faculty and researchers, who form the EDHEC academic community, include permanent professors and researchers as well as affiliate professors and research associates, spread across the campuses of Lille, Nice, Paris, Singapore, and London. This faculty is central to the reputation and growth of EDHEC on a national and international scale.
Operating from campuses in Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore, EDHEC is one of the world’s top 20 business schools. Fully international and directly connected to the business world, EDHEC is a school for business, rather than a business school, where excellence in teaching and research focuses on innovation to stimulate entrepreneurship and creativity. For business from birth and dedicated to business, EDHEC makes entrepreneurs for life, able to remodel or create successful businesses wherever they work.
EDHEC functions as a genuine laboratory of ideas and produces innovative solutions valued by businesses. The School’s teaching philosophy, inspired by its award-winning research activities, focuses on “learning by doing”.