European Institute of Applied Science and Management (former Central Bohemia University) ranks among the newest and the most modern private educational institutions in the Czech Republic. Attracting steady influx of new students since its establishment in 2011. Attests to its reputation as a first-rate educational institution.
· As an innovative institute which constantly thrives on delivering outstanding service and support to our students.
· All academic inquiries should receive feedback within 48 hours. Each student has a personal tutor to consult any issues and queries (both academic and professional).
Certified Institution & Study Programmes
We are accredited by recognized UK ASIC accreditation agency (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges & Universities). ASIC accreditation is an educational standard that is:
· Approved by Ofsted, the council of Higher Accreditation in the United Kingdom
· Recognised by the British Government’s Home Office
· A member of BQF (British Quality Foundation)
· An affiliate of ENQA (European Network for Quality Assurance)
· A member of NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centres)
· ASIC was assessed and met the requirements of ISO9001:2015 which is a certification for the following scope “Accreditation for education institutions in the UK and Worldwide”
We have become a member of QISAN (Quality International Study Abroad Network). Currently we offer new bachelor, master and doctoral programmes.
We support critical approach and analytical thinking among students within interdisciplinary and innovative environment where the only constant is permanent change. Therefore, our goal is to have alumni with global, intercultural complex view, who are able to quickly gather and analyse information, who are able to initiate, implement and manage changes of personal and work-related life. Typical alumni are a valuable team player with leadership abilities.
We at EIASM offer you a wide range of specializations to fully align your MBA degree with your career goals and ambitions. This can also be a huge opportunity to move out of your comfort zone and develop yourself in new areas. Below is a you can see the list of specializations we offer at EIASM.
- Executive MBA
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Health Care
- MBA in Real Estate & Development
- MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event management
- MBA in Natural Resource Management
We focus on professional development of our international students which results in providing all courses in the English language.
Research Since 2013 our branch called CBU Research Institute organize annual international conference currently indexed in Thomson Reuters - Web of Science Core database and Proquest. Lecturers publish in Scopus and Thomson Reuters rated journals in many fields and specializations (e.g. economics, engineering, natural sciences, etc.).Including Conference, we publish total four research journals indexed in Google Scholar, DOAJ, EBSCO, CrossRef and other databases. We support open access and use Open Journal System. Lecturers Vast majority of our lecturers are experts with extensive professional and/or research experience, committed to practicality which means they are consistently current and topical in their teaching. This is critically important especially to students in our professional degree programs (MBA and DBA). E-Learning Students have access to Matrix NEO and Netventic LMS, state-of-the-art cloud-based e-learning system we use for our on-line/part-time/full-time lectures.
• Is provided in a wide range of languages. Perfectly reads on mobile and tablet devices.
• User-friendly environment to read documents, display video or play audio.
• Among other functions, web conferencing, messaging, resources library, collaboration tools, social networking, integration with Google Drive or iCalender, easy administration, etc.