- More than 6000 Satisfied Students
- Over 60 English Taught Electives to Choose From
- Select from 15 Areas Of Study
- Up to 60% Saving From The Average Us Tuition
For the past 25 years, thousands of students from around the world have enjoyed the wonderful uniqueness of VERITAS’ Study Abroad experience. A perfect blend between academics and cultural experience set in one of the most biodiverse countries in the world, Costa Rica.
- 5 years Experience
- Unique Cultural Immersion
Best Costa Rica Study Abroad Courses
Costa Rica is a country full of exuberant species of plants and animals. We live surrounded by mountains, rivers, and beaches. It’s definitely a truly paradisiacal destination.
This country is an excellent option for those students interested in studying abroad. Not only for the educational quality but the amazing experience.
We made a list of the best courses to study abroad.
- If you love the sea as much as we do, definitely “Tropical Marine Biology”, will enchant your senses. This course introduces the concepts of oceanography, marine geology, marine ecology and biology. You will learn about the management and conservation of the ecosystems.
- For those who are into the influence of culture on human behavior, there’s an amazing course that will catch your attention. “Cultural Psychology”, introduces students to the field of psychology. We will focus on such topics as cultural factors in self-concept, gender roles, motivation, cognition, emotions, relationships, and social values.
- Art Fundamentals is one of our favorite courses. It emphasizes the diversity of form and content in the artwork. We assure you that the experience will be positive and memorable.
- We should definitely be concerned about our environment. Veritas offers a course where students will examine ecosystems, population patterns and dynamics, the use and misuse of resources, population, and environmental quality. This course provides an introduction to the major environmental problems and issues confronting modern society.
- For those students who want to improve their Spanish, there’s plenty of courses available. For example; Basic Spanish for health professions. This course is designed to provide health care professionals without any previous Spanish experience with the tools necessary for interacting with and interviewing Spanish-speaking patients.
We also have Spanish courses that emphasize in international business programs
“Migration, socialization and global change”, is a course that introduces students to the theories and practices of international human migration as a phenomenon that, while present throughout history, has a particular emphasis in today’s world.
If you are interested in any of these courses, we will love to give you more information and tell you about all the benefits of studying at VERITAS.Alexis Brown / Unsplash
San José, San José Province, Costa Rica