Sun Yat-sen University, founded by Dr. Sun Yat-sen in 1924, is well known for its comprehensive atmosphere. Sun Yat-sen University was reputed as "the top university in south China", consisting of disciplines in Liberal Arts, Science, Engineering, Medicine, and Business, etc. It is also one of the first universities that authorized to grant the doctoral and master's degree, and the first to establish a mobile post-doctorate research station.
Sun Yat-sen Business School(SYSBS) was established in 1985. SYSBS is determined to build upon our reputation as a premier business school in China and Asia with global impact. It is rated first-in-class business tertiary education institution in China, with its academic and professional programs consistently ranked among the top 10 in the nation. It earns a reputation for academic excellence (e.g., 98% of employment rate for our students), internationalization (30% of our faculty hold doctorate degrees from leading schools overseas; over 50 courses are offered in English; about 70 full-time or visiting foreign students each year), quality of our programs (e.g., MBA program is accredited by AMBA and persistently ranked among the top four in the nation), and contributions to society. SYSBS also excels in teaching and learning facilities (with the entire campus of about two million square meters), high impact and multi-disciplinary research (e.g., there are 20 research centers at the School), and strong support and connections from our alumni and endowment foundations.
- SYSBS received the official certificate of AMBA accreditation on 23 February 2010, covering all of its MBA programs.
- SYSBS received the official certificate of EQUIS accreditation on 14 June 2011, covering all of its MBA programs.
- Ranking by World Entrepreneur: China’s top 3 for “the most influential MBA program” for 2012.
- EMBA Reaches 11th in the 2012 FT
- Master in Management ranked 58th by “Financial Times” 2012
- SYSBS received the official certificate of AACSB accreditation on 17 July 2013, becoming the first business school in South China and the second one nationwide to have gained all the three prominent international certifications of AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA
Sun Yat-sen University
510275 Guangzhou, Guangdong, China