International Master of Business Administration Zhejiang University International Business School
Admission Information: Foreign Applicants
- Hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent with relevant working experience
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience
- No requirement for the Chinese language
Application Process & Documents Required
- Apply online
- Send the following supporting documents by post (*documents submitted for MBA application will not be returned)
- Signed application form with photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm size)
- Copy of valid passport (photo page)
- Original or notarized copy of highest degree
- Official transcripts for each degree held
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report (if applies)(Department Code for GRE: 4741/Department Code for TOEFL C603)
- GMAT score report (if available)
- Working experience & job description
- Personal Statement (minimum 1,500 words) either in English or Chinese
- A full curriculum vitae & two reference letters with referees’ signature and contact information (one academic & one professional)
- Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 800)
- Interviews: ZIBS iMBA Admission Office will short-list applicants and determine who will be interviewed. Interviews will be held face-to-face or via video conference.
- Contact ZIBS staff members before you applied online and we will assist you in any need of help.
- The soft copies for all the application documents should be sent to [email protected]
- The hard copies should be posted to the following address:
- iMBA Program Team, Rm. 405, Art and Science Building, Zhejiang University International Business School.
- 718 East Haizhou Road, Haining, Zhejiang Province, China 314400,
- +86 571 87572607/2601/2711
At ZIBS we cultivate senior managers and future leaders with global vision, social responsibility, and innovative entrepreneurship. The program ensures that students master solid foundational theories, effective leadership, interdisciplinary vision, and cross-cultural business skills which prepare them to face the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
The iMBA program is offered in two different formats:
Format Language Duration In-Company Experiences Location Time Part-time(For Chinese and International Students) Mainly in English, supplemented by bilingual instruction 2.5 Years Individual professional projects Haining International Campus with extension to Shanghai and Hangzhou Twice a month on weekends (Friday-Sunday) Full-time(Only for International Students) English 2 Years An in-company experience upon the completion of the program. Haining International Campus with extension to Shanghai and Hangzhou Intensive modules every week
Graduates of the iMBA program will obtain the diploma of Master of Business Administration of Zhejiang University.
A select series of courses, which have been chosen and vetted by ZIBS, may be taken online. The formal curriculum is supplemented by guest lectures and webinars, which provides further insights into current business trends and best practice. For both part-time and full-time formats, the curriculum is composed of three main course elements: required coursework, core subjects, and electives.