USD 575 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* per credit hour
Whether in the for-profit, non-profit, or church sector, you can set yourself apart from your peers with this practical degree. Instructed by top industry leaders and consultants, the Entrepreneurial MBA equips students with a full tool-kit to launch and lead businesses small and large.
The course curriculum includes content that simultaneously prepares students to lead teams with integrity while gaining the quantitative skills to implement strategies for financial success in a globalized world. Classes on international business are paired with a study abroad trip to bring a practical, culturally-sensitive perspective to the table, making this the best MBA for entrepreneurship in an age where the nations are at our fingertips.
This MBA for entrepreneurs and leaders across the industrial spectrum was crafted with you in mind. Our promise is to walk alongside our students' unique circumstances to tailor this experience every step of the way. We invite you to earn an Entrepreneurial MBA from Williamson College and explode the glass ceiling of your profits, position, and potential.
Classes begin January 2021. Apply now to take advantage of our limited-time program launch scholarship.
Consistent with, and in support of the institutional objectives, the program objectives of the Entrepreneurial Master of Business Administration degree program are as follows:
- The program will equip and empower graduates to be on mission for Christ in the global entrepreneurial community.
- Fully integrating faith with learning, each course will bring forth the perspective of a biblical worldview.
- The EMBA program will provide a blend of academic rigor and practical application to prepare the graduate to fulfill the role of a well-rounded professional manager.
- Consistent with scholarly research and local business leader surveys, the curriculum concentrates on building the skills necessary to succeed in today’s competitive global business environment.
- In addition to quantitative technical training, the program will equip graduates to think critically, manage decision-making processes, create diversity in workgroups, develop interpersonal skills, and manage human, financial, and physical capital.
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Business Strategy
- Ethical Leadership in Public Life
- Business Risk Management
- Organizational Culture
- Managerial Economics
- Venture Growth Strategies
- Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- New Venture Management
- Entrepreneurial M&A, Exit Strategies, and Succession Planning
- Biblical Principles for Global Leadership
- Dynamics of Leading in an International Context (International Trip)
- International Business Management
This rigorous program requires that students be prepared with the foundation of standard business acumen and financial accounting principles in order to succeed in this degree. Williamson College will offer an in-house test designed to identify program readiness through both qualitative and quantitative measures. Degree applicants must pass this assessment in order to become accepted to the program.
These tests will be offered in Fall 2020. The cost of this assessment is included in the cost of our preparatory course, MBA Bootcamp.
Not Quite Ready? Sign Up for our MBA Boot Camp
Whether you are a business leader in the community or considering graduate school, but lack a business undergraduate degree, the Williamson College MBA Boot Camp will prepare you for work in the field of professional management, or the pursuit of an Entrepreneurial Master in Business Administration degree.
The 8-session, 50-hour, non-credit business course will cover the traditional MBA topics such as marketing, accounting, finance, ethics, organizational behavior, operations, economics, strategy, and quantitative analysis. You can expect to benefit from both the latest scholarly research on selected topics and the practical experience of the Williamson College faculty. Using the traditional case method of learning, professors will guide you through the core concepts of business while preparing you to engage in the complexities of our current business environment.
This non-credit program is open to the public. Cost is $995 and will include weekend intensives in January 2021.
- Begins January 2021
- Scholarships Available
- Instructed by elite executive consultants, global leaders, and champions of the non-profit arena
- 24 month/42 credit hours
- Accessible, one-night-per-week classes and weekend intensives
- Study abroad trip included