Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Gibraltar
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
GBP 14,500 *
03 Jul 2023
Earliest start date
* home full-time. Home Part-time: £7,250 per annum. International and EU fees will be the same as home fees
The University of Gibraltar MBA is a contemporary and career-focused management programme that aims to challenge and inspire you. Whether you are seeking to boost your career prospects or change its direction, an MBA is an elite professional qualification that will provide you with the business management skills that will set you apart from the competition
Why choose this course?
- Face to Face Learning: You will benefit from teaching approaches that place you at the heart of learning and ensure learning is enjoyable.
- Future Proof: You will study a curriculum that is relevant, impactful and, above all, designed to give you the skills needed in the business world of tomorrow.
- Post-Study Employment: For international students, you will have the opportunity to stay and work in Gibraltar for up to two years following completion of your degree.
- Capstone Project: During semesters one and two, you will have the opportunity to learn and practice eight individual modules that aim to enhance your business management skills. The capstone project in your final year is a multifaceted assignment that provides a unique opportunity to apply all the skills and knowledge learned in the MBA.
- Quality: You will benefit from teaching and learning that is aligned with the UK standards of provision, but has the advantage of a Mediterranean setting within a dynamic business environment.
- Choice of Specialism: For your capstone project, you can choose a general focus or opt for a more specialist focus such as Fintech, New Technologies, or Gaming.
A Contemporary Curriculum
The University of Gibraltar MBA has been developed in close consultation with the industry. This ensures you will benefit from a contemporary, relevant curriculum that prepares you for future challenges.
- Accounting and Reporting**
- Marketing Management
- Managing New Technologies
- Managing People
- Leadership & Managing Change
- Managerial Finance**
- Business Law
- Strategic Decision Making
- Capstone Project*
* Students can choose a project that has a general focus or a more specialist focus such as Fintech, New Technologies, Events, Tourism & Hospitality or Gaming.
**Qualified accountants will be eligible to apply for exemption from these modules.