Master's Degree in International Building and Construction Management
Distance Learning, On-Campus
Earliest start date
20 Oct 2023
This master in Construction Management is a 9-month university program designed to equip you with the management and business skills to succeed and lead in the construction sector. Aimed at engineers and architects, this program is the only specialised MBA in construction in Spain, and has been recognised by El Mundo newspaper as the number one urban development master’s degree.
As part of the construction management program, you will study a module on international markets and have the opportunity to complete internships in Spain and Latin America with companies like ACS, FCC and Sacyr.
Why study the Master Degree in International Construction Management MBA?
It's the only specialised MBA in the construction sector, aimed at engineers and architects. It’s focused on managerial skills and competencies and business administration.
- Number one in urban development master’s degrees according to El Mundo, recognised by most companies in the sector and highly valued on the European and Latin American markets.
- You can choose between two study paths: research or professional. Choose the professional path if you want to do an in-company internship, and the research path if you want to start a PhD.
- Practical methodology based on solving real-life cases in the classroom alongside a faculty of professors and senior executives from domestic and international companies such as Sacyr, Cobra, Intecsa, Gas Natural Fenosa, Schindler and FCC, who will provide their experienced vision of the market.
- You’ll apply everything you learn on internships at companies the university has signed agreements with, including ACS, OHL, Cobra, Acciona, Bovis, Editec, A-cero, Detecsa, Ferrovial, Icinclam, Larcovi and Sumcoser. You’ll also have the option to do an internship abroad (Internship assignment follows a selection process. See the “External academic internships regulation”).
- Full module on international markets.
- Faculty comprised of acting professionals in executive positions at companies such as: FCC, ACS, Sacyr.