University of East Anglia Faculty of Social Sciences
Norwich, United Kingdom
Earliest start date
At Norwich Business School we offer a unique and highly relevant programme of study geared towards giving you the very best MBA experience whilst accelerating your career prospects. You'll also get the chance to study at one of the world's top 1% of Universities (The Times World Rankings 2013-14) and a University ranked in the top 6 for student experience according to the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015. Key features of our 12-month programme include:
- AMBA-accreditation, placing the course in the top 2% of MBAs globally
- Live consultancy projects giving you hands-on business experience
- Student cohorts from internationally diverse work and cultural backgrounds
- Approachable expert staff
- Small class sizes, encouraging sharing and participation
- A strong community which continues after graduation
- Bespoke Career Impact Programme
- Dual award of an MBA and CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting
- A January start date
Work Experience, Qualifications and Suitability
We place great importance on a candidate's record of work experience. We are looking for MBA candidates who have a minimum of three years relevant managerial work experience.
In addition to the work experience requirements MBA candidates should normally have achieved one of the following:
- First or second class honours degree or international equivalent, or;
- Relevant postgraduate diploma, or;
- Qualification from a professional body recognised by UEA.
Applicants who do not have a first degree or equivalent will be considered on the basis of their business and managerial experience, their career to date and likelihood of benefiting from the course, at the discretion of the MBA Course Leader.
Program Admission Requirements
Demonstrate your commitment and readiness to succeed in business school by taking the GMAT exam – the most widely used exam for admissions that measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills. Download the GMAT mini quiz to get a flavour of the questions you’ll find in the exam.