Master of Business Administration (MBA)
UBI Business School
1 - 2 year
Full time, Part time
EUR 28,500 / per year *
Earliest start date
* €19,950 for EEA citizens and €28,500 for non-EEA citizens
The MBA programme
The UBI Master of Business Administration (MBA) enhances graduates’ management knowledge and leadership skills to deal with the increasingly complex challenges that will be found in tomorrow’s highly digital, interconnected and global business environment.
UBI’s MBA graduates are quality leaders with a forward-looking view, a deep awareness of how organisations create value, and how their business decisions holistically impact their environment. Our alumni are prepared to implement innovative strategies, with a clear international focus thanks to their deep understanding of the digital economy and strong good citizenship values both on a personal and corporate level.
In 2023, UBI Business School has achieved a prestigious 5-star overall rating (Excellent) in the academically renowned QS rating system, with additional 5 Stars for Excellence earned in three important categories: Employability, Teaching and Online Learning.
The UBI Difference
Leading MBA programme with a focus on the management of technology
- Programme addresses the challenges of internationalisation, the digital economy and good personal and corporate citizenship, with a focus on the management of technology
- Opportunity to participate in UBI’s Venture Creation Lab. Through guidance from entrepreneurs and working with simulators, students learn how to develop the right skill sets and management teams to create innovative technology-based companies
HyFlex learning ecosystem/environment promoting flexibility and practical experiences
- Deepens student engagement by reducing disruptions to their professional and personal lives
- Maximises quality of learning by leveraging the use of technology, overcoming the limitations of full on-campus teaching
- Reflect current and future hybrid work realities in many professional domains
Extensive networks of established companies participating in the programme
- Deep engagement with local and regional organisations, expanding participants’ professional networks
- Valuable internship and employment opportunities
Global business experience
- Highly diverse faculty and student profiles with >25 nationalities represented in the programme
- International business trip to the London School of Economics or Singapore/Shanghai
- A strong network of European and Asian companies
- World market workshops and meetings with practitioners
Personalised focus to support multiple career trajectories
- Small class sizes of 30-35 students for all delivery modes
- Choice of Integrative Management project designed to support the next stage of your career growth
- One-on-one coaching to support individual growth and development
- Range of career services workshops included in the programme
- Emphasis on community building, peer learning, and horizontal work similar to companies
World-class faculty and online resources
- Combination of experienced senior-level practitioners with over 15 years of professional experience in leading international companies and academics from world-renowned universities (e.g LSE, IE Business School, Warwick, Bristol, etc)
- Case studies and simulators from Harvard
International business experience at LSE in the UK or Babson College in the USA.
International Business Experience
As a global MBA programme, UBI partners with top institutions such as the London School of Economics and Babson college to deliver a week-long International Business Experience for all participants.
The International Business Experience is an invaluable element of the MBA programme which complements the students learning through workshops provided by these prestigious academic institutions and first-hand exposure of the inner workings of international companies thanks to UBI Business School’s corporate partners. This element of the programme is included in the MBA tuition fees (excluding flights and accommodation).
Beyond this unique experience, UBI also offers students opportunities to participate in optional business immersion trips to Singapore or Shanghai.
The only MBA degree in partnership with a British university in Belgium
Since 2012, UBI Business School has delivered academic programmes in partnership with Middlesex University London, a British university with a distinguished heritage of excellence and innovation in higher education. It is one of the top 100 Young Universities in the World (Times Higher Education) and the top 10 transnational universities (Times Higher Education) in the world.
The Middlesex vision is to be internationally outstanding in teaching and research. The University has a reputation for the highest quality British teaching and research that makes a real difference in people’s lives and a practical, innovative approach to providing business solutions.
This is a programme developed, delivered and assessed by a partner institution, and quality assured by Middlesex University. Students receive a Middlesex award upon successful completion.
Degrees awarded upon graduation
With the successful completion of the postgraduate programme, graduates will obtain a British degree from Middlesex University London: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Delivery model and Key Facts
UBI Business School’s MBA adopts a HyFlex (Hybrid + Flexible) delivery model that offers participants a seamless learning experience while providing working professionals the flexibility to attend real-time lessons face-to-face at our Brussels campus, or online via live streaming. With a 5-Star QS rating for "Online Learning", our campus fully has the latest hybrid-learning technology to support this delivery model.
- 90 ECTS
- 180 hours of synchronous classes (on-campus or via live streaming)
- 180 hours of asynchronous structured learning
- Classes on Fridays 13:30–18:30 and Saturdays 9:00–13:00 CET every other week
- Asynchronous/structured activities during weekdays
- First stage: 9 months of classes every other weekend
- Second-stage: Integrative Management Project
- Global Economic Environments
- People, Teams, and Organisations
- Marketing Concepts and Practice
- Executive Accounting for Decision Making
- Professional Skills
- Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Finance and Capital Markets
- International Management
- Analytics and Operations Management
- International Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship, Technologies, and Innovation
First-hand International Experience
- International Business Experience organised by LSE in London or Babson College in the USA
Professional and Personal Development
- World Market Workshops
- Meetings with Practitioners
- Agile Project Management and Research
Integrative Management Project (select one)
- Business Plan/Consultancy Project
- Venture Creation Lab
- Strategy Project + Internship or International Experience
Period Abroad (optional)
QS World University Rankings
UBI Business school has been ranked #26 worldwide by QS Executive MBA Rankings in the category of joint EMBA programmes! Further accolades include ranking:
- #1 for joint EMBA programmes in Belgium
- #1 in Career Outcomes
- #2 in Diversity
- Top 4 business school in Belgium
- Top 3 in Brussels
5-star Overall QS Rating, with further recognistion of Excellence in 3 categories: Employability, Teaching and Online Learning.
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Managers and entrepreneurs who wish to broaden their knowledge of business practices, re-orientate their career or update their management knowledge with a forward-thinking international focus. Participants are expected to be passionate about the opportunities that digitalisation and globalisation bring to their ever-changing business environment.