MBA in International Business
The Global American University, Schiller
Distance Learning, On-Campus
USD 27,000 *
Earliest start date
23 Oct 2023
* European Campuses: 24.450,00 €; Tampa: $ 27.000; Online: 13.500 €
Why study this Master's Degree in International Business?
Pursuing an MBA in International Business will open up doors of opportunity and provide the necessary leverage for corporate advancement for executives who can effectively navigate the interests of multinational corporations when dealing with international clients and suppliers. With the right education, you can become an important part of a business team. This 45-credit International Business MBA degree program can be completed within three semesters and a summer session on a full-time basis. This program offers coursework focused on managerial aspects of finance, accounting, marketing and management. Case studies are designed to prepare students for managerial positions in small businesses as well as large multinational companies.
With Whom am I going to learn?
- Classmates: A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community with more than 130 nationalities.
- Faculty: Referred professional that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU figures to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni around the world to be connected with.
How am I going to learn?
At Schiller, you will learn through a high-quality academic structure aligned with reality and will undergo a holistic transformation based on 3 axes: updating your current knowledge and skills, expanding your profile to new areas, and developing the mindset and attitude to perform in an everchanging world.
- Professional interactive lessons
- Expert faculty comprised of active professionals
- Practical training hyperconnected with reality
- Strong tech, digital and sustainability focus
- Top industry lecturers
- Challenges with real organizations
- Fast-track to employability through an established Career Area
What am I going to learn?
Graduates of the SIU Master in International Business will be able to:
- Obtain an extended knowledge base
- Apply general business skills and practices to international markets
- Master the communication skills needed in today’s business environment
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively with others in the workplace
- Research and analyze secondary data related to the international business environment
- Master critical thinking and develop advanced analytical and decision-making skills
Business Market 2019-2029
- +5% Expected Growth
- +476k New jobs demanded
- Career Areas: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Investment and Development
Sources: US Bureau of Labor Statistics
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.