M.B.A. with a major in International Business
Nova Southeastern University, H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business & Entrepreneurship
Fort Lauderdale, USA
Distance Learning, On-Campus
18 - 24 months
USD 1,026 / per credit *
Earliest start date
* as a general estimate, you should anticipate a total tuition range of $38,000-$51,000 (depending on prerequisite courses) plus additional fees and textbooks. Tuition fees and additional fees are subject to change at any point in time
Startup, nonprofit or corporate giant: most enterprises today are global in scope – or at least aspire to be. They all need leaders well-versed in navigating international waters. With your M.B.A. major in International Business, you’re ready to make some serious waves.
Immerse yourself in best-practices international strategy and execution from your hometown classroom, as a working intern or by studying abroad. Focus on managing successfully across borders. Learn how to navigate diverse countries, cultures, and institutional environments. Gain insights and details on import and export practices. Study the tactics of conducting business productively within the framework of global monetary systems, individual government policies, and varying economic, political, social, and cultural conditions.
- Curriculum: NSU’s M.B.A. program is 37-49 total credits to complete, depending on undergraduate coursework.
- Start Dates: The M.B.A. with a Major in International Business is available to start in August and January.
- Delivery Options: Classes for the Master of Business Administration program with a major in International Business are offered weeknights at NSU's Fort Lauderdale/Davie campus and online (asynchronously).
- Tuition: Tuition for the degree program is $1026 per credit hour. Discounted rates are available through our employer tuition program.
- Application Deadline: Fall: July 31 | Winter: January 11
Scholarships and Funding
We Honor Excellence…
The H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship recognizes and honors the academic strengths, leadership roles, community involvement, and skills of its students. We encourage students to achieve new heights in intellectual and personal development and are committed to rewarding these achievements through scholarship programs.
- AutoNation Scholarship
- CITY Furniture
- Florence Bayuk Educational Trust
- James F. Allen Scholarship
- Lori and Seth Wise/BBX Scholarship Endowment
- Lynda Leggett Moore Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Pathway Scholars Program
- Strategic Forum, Phil Bakes Scholarship
- Susie and Alan B Levan Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Terry W. Stiles Real Estate Development Scholarship
Tuition Awards & Other Aid Opportunities
- Government Employee Tuition Award
- Best for Our World™ Award
- Military Tuition Award
- Non-Profit Organizations Award
- NSU Alumni Tuition Award
M.B.A. Core Courses (22–31 credits)
- ACT 5001* Introductory Accounting
- ACT 5140 Accounting for Decision Makers
- FIN 5008* Business Finance
- FIN 5130 Financial Management
- ISM 5150 Information Strategy for Digital Transformation
- MGT 5001 Developing Academic and Career Success
- MGT 5105 Managing Organizational Behavior in a Dynamic and Complex World
- MGT 5170 Applying Strategy for Managers
- MKT 5125 Marketing Decisions for Managers
- QNT 5000* Foundations of Business Statistics
- QNT 5160 Analytical Modeling for Decision Making
International Business Major Courses (12 credits)
- ENT 5990 International Trade for Entrepreneurs
- FIN 5515 International Finance in a Sustainable World
- INB 5807 Foundations of Global Business
- INB 5822 Globalization and Emerging Markets
International Business Electives (3 credits)
Choose one from the following:
- Open elective—any course in HCBE excluding CHS, ISEC, MSIT, and MMIS prefixes
- MGT 5680 Master of Business Administration Internship
* Course may be waived at the discretion of the department chair or designee. Waivers will only be considered when an equivalent course with a grade of C has been completed in the past 10 years.
Current students: Please consult your Academic Advisor for program requirements or access SharkLink for your Degree Works audit. Program requirements are subject to change, and your Academic Advisor or Degree works audit can provide you with the courses required for your catalog term.
- Import/Export Manager: $97,942 (average salary per year)
- Economist: $99,180 (average salary per year)
- Chief International Officer: $332,627 (average salary per year)