Master of Business Administration (MBA) (3 accreditations) IFM Business School - Geneva Switzerland
This program is practice-relevant, flexible, and focuses on your success. Our cutting-edge curriculum, designed by experts with input from business leaders and companies, provides you with a distinct way of approaching business and will give your career a real competitive edge. This program provides global, strategic, and integrated insights into organizations and companies. Our cutting-edge curriculum provides you with transferable skills, excellent knowledge, practical tools, as well as a digital and sustainable mindset to become a top manager. This unique program develops your analytical skills and improves your ability to manage different business situations. You will learn to think and behave like a modern manager thanks to our unique real business approach. The IFM MBA helps you develop your leadership potential and provides you with new business perspectives. You will become a confident professional, who is able to think differently, manage projects, lead a team, create strategies and make decisions. You will be prepared for any challenge you will face in your career.
About IFM Business School, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM Business School is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We specialize in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – our half a century of education and business expertise is a testament to that. A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence, essential skills, and a digital mindset. Our transformative programs include all key management skills required by modern businesses. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, international rankings, and 2 innovation awards. IFM's cutting-edge curriculum encompasses all key skills by modern businesses.
Facts and Figures
- Accreditations: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Rankings: ranked in the top Tier One for Global MBA Programs by CEO Magazine
- 3 specializations: International Business, International Finance, Business Transformation.
- 12 courses: 10 core courses and 2 electives.
- Study mode: Full-time
- Duration: 1 academic year (9 Months)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, from 2 pm
- Small classes: 20 students to promote exchange, class interaction, teamwork. >more
- An application form
- A 300-400 words cover letter
- Official Undergraduate diploma: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- A resumé / curriculum vitae showing your work experience if applicable
- For non-native English speakers, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, color photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-