Master of Business Administration (MBA) Furtwangen University/HFU Business School
- An undergraduate degree with an above-average grade point average (GPA)
- At least 24 months of relevant work experience in a business environment following graduation (student internships or summer jobs do not qualify)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English as indicated by:
- an English-taught degree
- several years of professional work in an English-speaking country
- TOEFL (score >95), IELTS (score >7) or equivalent test
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Applicants are not required to sit a GMAT examination. However, they are encouraged to do so. Applicants who have achieved a high score in the GMAT may be given preference at the time of selection. The current average score for GMAT is about 600. Good MBA candidates will usually exceed this score.
Our GMAT code number is 7032
Studycheck Award 2022 for Furtwangen University
Studycheck.de names Furtwangen University 2022 as one of the most popular universities in Germany. In the Baden-Württemberg ranking of universities, HFU made it to 2nd place. We are delighted with this award, especially since it is based on our students' evaluations. There were in total 70,772 evaluations from 511 universities from 2021.
More information about the Studycheck Ranking 2022 can be found here
Scholarships and Funding
As a leading German business school, we support talented, well-qualified people by offering two scholarships. For students who have gained excellent grades in their first semester we can offer a €2,000 scholarship, making your reduced tuition fee €2,130 for the second semester.
To apply for a full scholarship, please contact the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).