Master of Business Administration in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership Felician University
The Felician University Master of Business Administration in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership is designed to provide students with not only business content knowledge but also leadership skills for the 21st century, resulting in the ability to make better business decisions and work with diverse teams to achieve results. Advanced coursework includes scholarly and practical project work culminating in a real-life capstone experience and portfolio. Our program builds critical thinkers who dig deeper and question the how and the why. Most importantly, our commitment to ethical decision-making is unique – our curriculum provides students with the framework for ethical strength in decision making and performance in the workplace.
- Credits: 36 credits
- Program Length: 20 months
- Start Dates: Rolling admissions
- Instructional Method: Hybrid (on-campus and online)
Build your creativity, ethical decision-making, communication, teamwork, critical reasoning, and emotional intelligence competencies with immediate payback in the workplace.
Why our MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership Program?
- Accredited by the International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- Participation in a cohort where students share work experiences and learn about working in a team environment.
- Annual Symposium with keynote speakers
- Optional one-week study abroad program in Dublin, Ireland
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
- The convenience of a schedule of courses that meet one night a week for eight weeks.
- The focused curriculum allows working adults to complete their MBA while advancing in their careers.
Upon completion of the MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership program, students will learn to develop and demonstrate:
- Critical reasoning through the ability to develop a composition of knowledge, skills, and dispositions to recognize the existence of problems and facilitate problem-solving.
- Creativity through demonstration of the synthesis of prior knowledge and skills to create new perspectives and patterns in idea development and problem-solving approaches.
- Necessary skills to apply multiple tools of management science necessary for good decision making.
- Ethical decision-making through demonstration of a love for learning and the Franciscan values and consideration of moral and philosophical ethical issues when making business decisions to achieve individual and organizational responsibilities in a business context.
100% of our 2017 surveyed graduates were either employed or in graduate school six months after graduation.
The average salary of Felician graduates is $50,112.
Where do our students and alumni find internships and employment?
Looking for an internship opportunity? Here is where our students have interned while at Felician:
- Disney World
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Irish Repertory Theatre
- New York Red Bulls Soccer Club
- Pepsi Company
- Prudential Financial
- United Nations
Here is a sampling of where our Felician graduates are employed:
- American International Group (AIG)
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Johnson & Johnson
- Morgan Stanley
- Teachers in the area New Jersey schools
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.