Executive MBA in Project Management
Athabasca University Centre for Innovative Management
St. Albert, Canada
Earliest start date
To be successful, today's project managers must be able to integrate business and project goals, achieve strategic objectives and lead organizational change. Contribute to your organization at a strategic level by mobilizing team resources, managing expectations, and evaluating risks. You'll increase your personal and organizational effectiveness . . . and deliver key business results.
Our Executive MBA in Project Management will enable you to
- plan project tasks, budget and resource requirements
- provide effective leadership and promote a positive team environment
- develop and communicate financial and performance objectives
- monitor, control and report costs, schedules and quality / performance
- manage negotiation and resolve conflicts
- manage sudden change by exploiting opportunities as they arise
The Project Management Institute (PMI) grants 45 professional development units (PDUs) for each project management course (Four Phase Two core courses and Phase Three PM electives).
Program Admission Requirements
Demonstrate your commitment and readiness to succeed in business school by taking the GMAT exam – the most widely used exam for admissions that measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills. Download the GMAT mini quiz to get a flavour of the questions you’ll find in the exam.