The LSB Weekend MBA will give you direct experience with top international faculty from some of the best business schools in the world. Our professors are not only world-class academics, but also global business leaders. Some are top-level managers in international corporations while others are academics with leading research knowledge and substantial business experience across a range of industries.
The weekend MBA format
LSB Weekend-MBA has been designed to offer maximum flexibility to full-time working professionals while retaining the face-to-face aspect of the MBA program. This combination results in a dynamic and flexible program that reinforces participants’ careers and develops their skills and competencies.
- Duration: 2 Years. LSB Weekend-MBA is a 24-month-long program divided into 6 modules, each lasting 15 weeks.
- Format: Classes take place on alternating weekends (Friday evening from 6 pm to 9 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm).
- Language: English.
Pursuing a Master of Business Administration degree while working full-time is indeed a challenging yet rewarding experience. Doing both at the same time creates synergies. Our participants work full-time and go to class every second week, where they exchange ideas, acquire new competencies and learn new concepts which can then be immediately applied in their everyday work.
The Weekend-MBA program will enable you to constantly reflect on, and improve your everyday work.
- The theory will help to make sense of things you have learned through your job experience by giving you foundations and guidelines.
- Our innovative practice-oriented teaching techniques make the transition from the classroom to the workplace easy. Every class will give you takeaways, learning that can be applied directly, thus improving your performance at work.
- In addition, it will empower you and give you the confidence you need to make difficult managerial decisions.
The MBA at a glance
Learn from our experienced and outstanding Faculty body from Top Business Schools around the world. The program is designed to fit with your career and full-time job needs:
- 2 Year Part-Time Program
- Classes every alternate weekend (Fridays 6.00pm to 9.00pm & Saturdays 9.00am to 5.00pm)
- Work Full-time & Study without putting careers on hold
- Tuition: 30.000 €
A General Management Program with a Practice-oriented approach. Study with an international group of Experienced professionals with diverse professional backgrounds, working industries, and age ranges. Language: Classes taught in English.
Participate in our Executive Education Programs without additional fees and develop your network with local managers. The possibility of doing double degree program with Boston University on a specialized area.
About the School
The mission of the School is to provide an inspiring and multicultural learning environment for business leaders from international companies operating in Luxembourg as well as across Europe and the w ... Read More