The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is founded on the cornerstones of leadership, creative innovation, global awareness and ethical responsibility. This transformative degree focuses on strategy and innovation and works to develop the next generation of global business leaders. Open to students from all academic backgrounds, the MBA provides an opportunity for a diverse student body to exchange ideas, network and explore best practices in industries outside their own.
- Healthcare Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship and Closely Held Enterprises
- Supply Chain Management
- Format – The Program may be completed in 9-22 months. Classes are held in the afternoon and evening on campus. Perfect for working professionals. Applicants welcome to enter in Summer, Fall or Spring.
- International Education – Our curriculum requires a “Global Business Perspectives” course which includes a 10-day international experience. Travel and accommodations are covered by the program.
- Faculty – Faculty combine industry experience and educational expertise in the classroom. They incorporate real-world examples and services learning experiences.
- Accreditation – The PLU School of Business is AACSB accredited
The PLU difference:
- Afternoon and evening classes
- Designed for both business and non-business majors
- Finish as quickly as 9 months
- AACSB accredited, Doctoral trained faculty, small class size
- Ten day international business study abroad built into the program cost
- Optional emphasis areas
About the School
PLU seeks to educate students for lives of thoughtful inquiry, service, leadership and care—for other people, for their communities and for the Earth. Pacific Lutheran University purposefully integrat ... Read More