- Designed for recent graduates, career-changing adults, and working professionals
- Flexible format -- complete courses at your own paceor or one year program
- Evening or Daytime coursework
- FLEX Classes YOUR WAY: On-Campus \ Virtual \ Recorded \ Online
- Concentrations in Management, Accounting and Finance and Portfolio Management are available
Why Choose Our Program?
Accreditation: Investing in an MBA program that is not AACSB-accredited is risky. Only the top business schools in the world have earned such a distinction, and we are one of them.
Program Flexibility: Our MBA programs are designed in 8-week long course modules that allow you to move at your own pace. We also let you take classes in any format that you want including online, part-time or full-time.
Content: We continuously update our program content and assess how well it meets the critical learning goals that companies value. Our MBA programs have ranked in the best MBA programs list by CEO magazine.
Leadership Focus: Business expertise is great, but it will be the leadership competencies that you develop that differentiate you and prepare you to move up in an organization.
Accounting and Finance Option: Developing additional competencies in accounting and finance can differentiate your MBA and prepare you to move up in those specialization areas of the organization.
About the School
Why JU Davis College of Business? Whether you hope to jump start your career, rise in your organization, or just want to reach higher in business, now is the time to discover how you can grow ... Read More