One Year or extensible Professional study program
Requirements: Bachelor degree, managerial experience, and IELTS 6 (recommended)
Modular scheme for & traveling managers: Four modules (1-2 weeks) in a year.
Fulltime scheme: Learning during selected weekends only, with study visas, work is permitted.
On-line scheme: Based on distance learning. Each on-line seminar terminates with a quiz. Pass all quizes and diploma defence, individual on-line consultation with your supervisor and lecturers. Our distance learning has equal value to full-time.
MBA in Real Estate and Development is designed for experts working in real estate, sellers, buyers, developers, infrastructure workers, bank employees working in real estate pricing departments, owners, managers, and employees of construction companies and many more. Our lecturers are experienced professionals from whom you can learn all the specifics about the sector. Note that the Master of Business Administration is non-academic degree.
We will teach you:
- Find an opportunity - area identification, description, and analysis of parameters, solutions identification, all leading to the creation of an investment plan
- Prepare the entire project - planner selection, permissions and licensing process
- Manage the whole project
- Evaluate the project, obtain financing and analyze the risks
- Sell a finished project - Marketing and Brokerage
- Take care of the property and manage its value - Property management
You will need to complete the following lectures during 12 weekends:
- Research Methodology (Dissertation writing, Word, and Excel)
- Human Resources
- Law Course
- Project Management
- Project Finance and options of Real estate financing
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Facility Management
- Construction and Architecture
About the School
European Institute of Applied Science and Management (EIASM) seats in the building of the Institute of Information Theory and Automation (UTIA), Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, offers high ... Read More