One Year, extensible Professional study program
Requirements: Bachelor degree, practical experience and IELTS 6 (recommended)
Modular scheme for busy & traveling managers: four modules (1-2 weeks) in a year
On-line scheme: Based on distance learning. Each online seminar terminates with a quiz. Pass all quizzes and diploma defense, individual on-line consultation with your supervisor and lecturers. Our distance learning has equal value to full-time.
CBU‘s MBA in Healthcare is designed for working healthcare professionals to provide a thorough understanding of the healthcare business (note that the Master of Business Administration is non-academic degree). The program aims to develop responsible healthcare leaders and to equip them with practical business skills, advanced entrepreneurial skills, leadership expertise and integrity.
We will teach you
- Strategic Leadership and Quality Management
- Planning and Organizing Healthcare Services Delivery
- Managing Human Resources
- Marketing in Healthcare
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Healthcare Informatics (e.g. electronic health records applications), modern treatment technologies (e.g. diagnostic nanodevices, etc.)
- Healthcare Law, Policy and Regulation and Ethics
- Public Health, Epidemiology and Introduction to Anatomy
- Pharmaceutical Industry Management and Marketing
Program taught in: