Dear Students, Dear Student,
Because the share of purchases via the Internet has never been so strong, because the immediacy and immediacy of its emerging values, the Supply Chain is part of a race against time. The specialized MBA reflects this economic evolution illustrated by the development of Amazon as they distribute the products according to these new requirements. Companies need more than ever managers who will quickly become part of the Management Committee, who will be able to innovate and create value on the entire chain: downstream from the supplier, to the end consumer of the customer.
The logistician is the master of flows. It is he who has the most comprehensive and operational vision of the company and its internal functioning, but also its upstream: suppliers; and its downstream: the arrival at the customer's product or service. The search for optimization of flows across the entire supply chain, from suppliers to the end customer and the company, requires more responsiveness, agility and efficiency.
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management program will enable you to acquire the necessary skills to apply the Supply Chain processes at the heart of the company and will thus offer you promising and very interesting career prospects.
A silo approach to productivity research in industrial and logistics management has been replaced by an integrated vision: Supply Chain Management. That's why our themes address:
- The tools needed to manage all the functions of the Supply Chain
- Management of Complex Projects: based on stakeholder expectations, develop solutions and synthesize results using the relevant methodology.
- A strategic vision of logistics: to propose innovative solutions with new forms of collaboration both internally and with supply chain partners.
This program will allow you a professional insertion is adapted and fast so much in the industrial field as that of the services. Welcome !
Who is the training for? :
The MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management is accessible to people holding a Bac 4.
The ESLSCA Business School Paris offers to apply throughout the year on this training program. The admission cycle of the Supply Chain Management and Supply Chain MBA starts with the study of the candidate's file (CV and application questionnaire) followed by a motivational interview.
The MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management won the Eduniversal-SMBG Innovation Award in the 2018 ranking.
MODULE 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF THE LOGISTICS CHAIN
- Logistics Information Systems
- industrial logistics and simulation of logistics flows
- Thematic Day "Logistics and Innovation"
MODULE 2: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT
- Logistics distribution and transport chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistic responsibility and incoterms
MODULE 3: INNOVATIVE APPROACHES TO THE LOGISTICS CHAIN
- Industrial Logistics and Robotics
- Dematerialization, scanning and Blockchain
- New provider references to select suppliers
- Sectoral Dimensions Supply Chain
MODULE 4: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Methodology of organization of information flows
- How to negotiate a computer development project
- Multicultural project management
MODULE 5: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Optimization of decisions via mod. logistics
- Economic performance of the supply chain
- Finance and Supply Chain
- End of studies' project
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 25, 2018