The Islamic Banking concentration will provide you with a detailed understanding of Islamic financial operations, financial markets, laws and regulations, institutions, and financial products. The program examines Shari’ah as the framework of Islamic law, and how it shapes practices in the banking and financial system and provides an in-depth understanding of banking and financial practices based on the Islamic transaction principles of Fiqh Al Muamalat. Following the international Islamic accounting and audit framework, the program teaches the fundamental principles and standard practices followed in the Islamic banking and finance industry.
- We offer an education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving us internationally recognized quality and credibility.
- As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, we offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- All of our programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- We have a convenient downtown location with state of the art academic and recreational facilities.
- We offer flexible schedules ‒ evening and weekend classes are available for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We have a truly multicultural learning environment, with students from 100 nationalities.
- A student visa is provided to full-time students.
Fall, Spring, and Summer
For more information on the programs and the fees kindly fill out the inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
About the School
International Study Experts provides free application assistance to more than 50 international universities across 9 destinations including Dubai, Malaysia, Turkey, USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Ge ... Read More