Master of Business Administration - Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)(1.5 years)
We are currently accepting applications for semester 1/2013. Scholarships are available.
Program Objectives: The program is uniquely designed for those wishing to acquire both the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful career as an IMC professional or middle-level business executive. The program is the only international program in Thailand which combines the business administration and integrated marketing communications disciplines. The skills and knowledge obtained while attending this program are essential for one to excel in today’s marketplace. Specific courses in IMC program include Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications Management, IMC Tools Development and Delivery, Consumer Behavior Insights, Customer Database and Interactive Marketing and Business Creativity and Innovation.
Students in this program will:
- Learn closely from overseas visiting professors and well-known practitioners in the IMC area.
- Gain a unique combination of skills in business administration and IMC disciplines.
- Enhance professional skills for middle-level management positions in private and public sectors.
- Semester 1: August - December
- Semester 2: January - May
- Summer: June - August
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Postgraduate Applications Accepted:
DPUIC accepts Admission Applications throughout the year; however, incoming postgraduate students can only begin their studies in Semester 1 or Semester 2.
Program taught in: