The General Management concentration will help you to develop the core skills and professional competencies to take on senior management or leadership roles in the public or private sector. The program focuses on the theories, functions, and implications of management techniques, as well as the principles and ethics of good management. It considers a range of scientific approaches to decision-making based on quantitative, economic and operational considerations, and provides you with the tools to develop assess and implement strategic initiatives to boost competitive advantage.
- We offer an education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving us internationally recognized quality and credibility.
- As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, we offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- All of our programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- We have a convenient downtown location with state of the art academic and recreational facilities.
- We offer flexible schedules ‒ evening and weekend classes are available for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We have a truly multicultural learning environment, with students from 100 nationalities.
- A student visa is provided to full-time students.
Fall, Spring, and Summer
For more information on the programs and the fees kindly fill out the inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by International Study Experts »
This course is