Full Time MBA
The environment, the company, people ... Current market realities is unprecedented. The Full Time MBA program develops your skills to act on the business changes, to work with multifunctional teams and decisions to adapt to the new global environment.
The overall objective of Full Time MBA is to train future leaders:
- Able to easily evolve within complex or ganizations and diversity.
- Liable to lead and manage the flexibility and change to the application of new technologies, the emergence of new markets and social evolution.
- Open and responsive, with good communication skills and creativity.
- Humanistic and responsible within the framework of sound business ethics, social responsibility and sustainable development.
- Transfer to our participants the most appropriate methods and systems for carrying out efficient and competitive.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed at the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic skills and specific. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
The program is divided into 3 phases:
- Phase 1: Deals with the different functional areas and management for participants to complete a global and consistent vision of the company.
- Stage 2: Focus on strategic issues, internationalization, innovation and decision making.
- Stage 3: Implementation of Business Plan. This project integrates the content of all course materials and enhance the entrepreneurial skills of the participants.
- Accounting Management
- Environmental analysis
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Human resource management
- Management skills
- Policies and Strategies
- Management tools
- Stepping into management
Students enrolled in the MBA Full Time in the notice of October in Barcelona can choose from the following specialist:
- Management (Spanish)
- International Management (English)
- Entrepreneurship & Family Business (Spanish)
- Leisure management (Spanish)
- Sports management (Spanish)
- Marketing (Spanish)
- Finance (Spanish)
- Hu Resources hands (Spanish)
Requirements and Qualifications
To access the program you must have a university degree and professional experience. Especially valued the experience because it is important to share knowledge from each participant contributions made from their training and professional responsibility, the situation posed by the teacher. If you do not have any of the above requirements, access to the program will be assessed by the Program Directorate.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained the degree of Master of EAE Business School.
In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements established by the universities with which SEA has agreements for double degree students will obtain a master's degree from the Polytechnic University of Catalunya (if the program is done in Barcelona) and the University Camilo José Cela (if performed in Madrid).
To obtain the degrees that give the universities, you must have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, you get a diploma of university extension.
This school offers programs in: