Your life is unique. The University of San Francisco Part-Time MBA is flexible because you need it to be.
The Part-Time MBA degree is designed to transform your career while you’re working — providing key skills and new perspectives you’ll immediately put into place back at the office.
And our convenient location at 101 Howard Street in downtown San Francisco is just steps from BART, Caltrain, and the Transbay Transit Center. Your MBA has never been closer.
Your Life, Your Schedule, Your MBA
For busy professionals, flexibility in your degree program is key—and the Part-Time MBA is structured to support your success by allowing you the flexibility to finish within two to five years.
You can take just one class at a time, or take a session off without issue and resume your studies at the University of San Francisco School of Management when the timing is right for you.
USF Part-Time MBA Details
- Two to five year MBA degree program; take several classes or one at a time, even take a session off without issue.
- Attend evening classes. You can be a working professional and an MBA student at the same time.
- Choose optional concentrations or the option of a unique Career Accelerator program. Tailor your entire MBA experience to align with your professional goals.
- Join a collaborative cohort of diverse and highly motivated students, each with a minimum of two years professional experience and the required GMAT/GRE.
- Located in the San Francisco SoMa district at the University of San Francisco downtown campus.
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5 percent of business schools worldwide.
The USF Part-Time MBA launched its redesigned degree program in 2017 - and achieved one of the highest one year jumps in the ratings by climbing over 50 places.
About the School
Be a leader. Build productive and compassionate organizations. Be a force for positive change in the world.