The Master in Business Administration and Management (EMBA) responds to the increasing levels of demand that managers and employers find in their day to day.
Aspects such as the creation of added value, the response to the globalized environment, differentiation through the corporate culture, corporate social responsibility, knowledge management, the focus of the stakeholders and the strategic perspective of the people management, among many others, force us to lifelong learning if we want to be effective and efficient in carrying out our responsibilities.
Executive MBA power:
- The strategic vision
- The effective decision making.
- The address of people.
- The international perspective.
- The entrepreneurial initiative
- Content adjusted to the business reality and immediately applicable, transmitted by a faculty of eminently managerial and professional profile.
- Development of management skills, adapted to the experience and professional career of each participant.
- Dynamics of exchange of experiences, both among the participants and in the teaching staff.
- Promotion of teamwork, carrying out most of the evaluations in work groups based on the development of real cases. Six times the team is rotated to have the opportunity to interact with all the participants.
- Realization of a final project that involves the implementation of an entrepreneurial initiative, creating a company for that purpose and developing its corresponding business plan.
It is a Master that is focused on Strategy, Finance and Marketing, incorporating specialties in Digital Economy (training accredited by the Digital Economy Institute of ESIC), Emerging Markets, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The students of our Executive MBA are proactive people willing to promote a professional management career, or undertake the direction of a company, a division within it, or an area of action characterized by decision making and resource management in conditions assimilable to senior management.
To be a candidate and be able to take this Executive MBA you must have completed your higher education and be in possession of a satisfactory academic record that includes knowledge of business English.
For the enrichment among the EMBA participants it will be necessary to have professional experience in positions of responsibility. Any other merit, both professional and personal, will be valued by the Admissions Commission.
Professional fields covered by the ESIC Executive MBA:
- General Management
- Departmental Direction.
- Business Unit Management.
- Management or Management of Pyme.
- Business consultant.
- Founding partner and / or promoter of entrepreneurial activities.
- Knowledge acquisition.
- Development of skills.
- Exchange of experiences
- Proactive attitude for decision making and the direction of people.
- Didactic sessions and role-plays.
- Business simulations and interactive dynamics.
An opportunity to live through an Executive MBA, the peculiarities of the life of company managers in a practical way, where decision-making requires a constant analysis of the variables of influence and the study of the results obtained, compared to which will have to make new decisions.
The EMBA program runs for around 14/15 months, reaching 18 months with the development of the final project, which begins in month 9. The EMBA begins in October or February of each academic year and the classes They take place on Fridays from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM (4:30 PM to 9:30 PM at certain campuses) and on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Exceptionally you can also develop a seminar on Saturday afternoons and some tutorials of the Final Project during the week, starting at 7:00 p.m.
The academic program is divided into 9 modules that make up the main areas of a company, as well as the main managerial skills necessary to work in a competitive business environment. In addition, as a differentiating element, the EMBA gives special importance to the areas of Environment and Business (Strategic Management), Finance and Marketing and Commercial Management. Next, the program is detailed, showing the seminars that make up each of the modules. (Program subject to change)
Environment and Company (Strategic Management) - teaching hours: 90
- Project of company.
- The directive function.
- Analysis of the economic environment.
- The structure of the organization.
- Management and strategic planning.
- Innovation and new business models in the digital field
- Taxation in the company.
- Corporate risk management.
- Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility.
Finance - teaching hours: 90
- Accounting information systems.
- Cost systems.
- Financial economic diagnosis.
- Financial calculation.
- Liquidity management
- Treasury management
- Valuation of companies.
- Planning and financial control.
Marketing and Commercial Management - teaching hours: 90
- Marketing orientation in the organization.
- Strategic Marketing: consumer behavior, segmentation and positioning.
- The marketing plan
- Commercial investigation.
- Products and services.
- The brand, as a differentiating factor.
- The price.
- The distribution.
- The commercial communication
- Commercial teams management.
- Integrated digital marketing
Operations - teaching hours: 30
- Operations strategy
- Planning of operations and innovation.
- Operational processes in the supply chain.
- Quality management.
Information systems for management - teaching hours: 30
- The information systems.
- The balanced scorecard.
- Quantitative methods for decision making.
- Analytics and metrics of the digital ecosystem.
People Management - teaching hours: 45
- The planning of the RR.HH.
- Selection and training.
- Performance evaluation and compensation systems.
- Talent management.
- Leadership and motivation
- Social and labor relations
International Scope - teaching hours: 50
- Internationalization strategies.
- International finances.
- The international marketing
- Emerging markets.
- Global mindset.
Development of Management Skills - teaching hours: 55
- Action plan for personal development.
- Group formation and teamwork.
- Meeting management.
- Interpersonal communication.
- Strategic negotiation
- Change management.
- The usefulness of executive coaching in the company.
Entrepreneurial Initiative and Business Project Management - teaching hours: 70
- Creativity and innovation.
- Corporate environment
- The structure of a business plan.
- Project management
- Financing solutions for entrepreneurs.
- Business project (tutorials).
The program information shows the correspondence between the different modules and the Expected Learning Objectives (OAE) described above and the different evaluations.
- ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in the teaching of MBA.
- ESIC, in the 'top' of the best business schools in Spain and the world
- The EMBA of ESIC, among the 100 best Executive MBAs in the world, occupying the 29th position in Europe.
- ESIC located in the TOP 100 MBAs in the world and in the top 50 for Marketing (Master in Marketing Management -MiM-), for the Executive MBA (EMBA) and for Finance (MDF).
- ESIC is ranked 12th Business School in the World.
- MBA recognition.