- Build your reputation on world leading brand; UBC and Sauder School of Business.
- 20 months part-time MBA degree program in Shanghai (in English)
- Classes located at Shanghai Jiao Tong University; except 2 weeks in UBC Vancouver campus
- 100% UBC Sauder Faculty 100% North American leading university Part-time MBA Degree/class offered in Shanghai; same instructor and course material as FT or PT UBC MBA
- Receive an International MBA degree from UBC (attend graduation in Vancouver together with other MBA graduates)
The UBC International MBA is a 20-month, the part-time program taught in partnership with the Antai College of Economics and Management at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in Shanghai, China. This unique program features world-class UBC faculty, an award-winning curriculum recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education, and two weeks of study in Vancouver, Canada.
World-class business school
The Robert H. Lee Graduate School at the Sauder School of Business offers a wide range of graduate programs. Considered the top academic business school in Canada and a leading academic institution, the Sauder School of Business at UBC is home to excellent teaching, an active research community, and a strong collaborative culture.
What you’ll learn
As a UBC IMBA student, you will gain:
- a general management perspective based on a solid understanding of key business functional areas and their interdependence
- a broad-based, senior-level strategic approach to business decision-making
- teamwork, communication and leadership skills developed through problem-solving, group projects and presentation.
You will study part-time for two years in Shanghai, one of the most important business and financial centers of China and Asia, and two weeks full time on our campus in Vancouver, Canada. Vancouver is a beautiful and thriving multicultural city of two million people and is frequently honored as one of the best places to live in the world.
Is the UBC IMBA for you?
We select individuals with diverse professional experiences for the program to create a rich and stimulating classroom environment. Successful applicants must demonstrate managerial and leadership potential, maturity, ambition, drive, and a clear sense of purpose, and candidates are recruited from all academic disciplines.
Program taught in: