This course is structured in a manner that the learner will receive dual certification, Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in International Business Management, awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and a Master of International Business Administration awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy.
Accreditations and Credits:
IMBA is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research (MUIR), Italy and is also accredited by ACICS - Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, the largest US accrediting institution linked to the US Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Hence the learners successfully completing the IMBA earn Dual Accreditation from Europe and USA. The University comes under the ENIC NARIC Approved Universities and is Recognized Worldwide.
This course is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education (MUIR), & ACICS-CHEA, USA awarding 60 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) & 45 US Credits.
This MBA structure consists of 2 parts and includes 6 core modules and a final dissertation, modules listed below:
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Change Management
- International Marketing Management
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Strategic Management & Leadership
- Dissertation – International Business Administration
Outcome for graduates
Special Features Of the Course
- Accredited by ACICS, CHEA, Ministry of Education MIUR, Italy
- Dual Certification Program - Students get an MBA & PG Advanced Diploma
- Onsite Evening-Weekend classes-Friday's Only
- Flexible monthly installments
- Robust learning management system containing case studies, HD-quality video lectures
- Online Library Access
- Guglielmo Marconi University Alumni Status
- Option to attend University Convocation in Rome
- Free Golf Club Access to MBA students in Sharjah Golf Course on Weekdays
This course is awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy
International business management studies provide a learner with a knowledge about world cultures and societies, a treasured skill by employers worldwide that search for experts that can successfully manage multiple markets. International trader, Sales manager, Management analyst/consultant, Finance controller, and Business development manager.
Documents Required for Application
- Duly Filled Application form
- Academic documents (High School and Bachelor degree with transcripts)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your passport
- A photograph
Entry requirements (language, previous degree or training, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University
- English Language Proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0 and above.
- Age 20 years and above
- Candidates with minimum 2 years of work experience preferred
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 27, 2018