The Global MBA is a joint initiative of four business schools:
* University of Tulane, United States.
* Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico (ITAM), Mexico.
* University of the Andes (Uniandes), Colombia.
* Institute of Advanced Studies of Administration (IESA), Venezuela.
The objective of the Global MBA is to develop the management skills necessary to achieve a better development in international business.
Dual Degree: MBA (IESA) / Master of Global Management (Tulane University).
- Regional: Understanding the best management practices of North American and Latin American companies.
- Global perspective : Classes taught in six cities, using cases focused on the strategy of the main businesses around the world.
- Challenger: Work teams made up of students from four or more countries, where it is necessary to manage different cultures and expand the network of contacts.
The Global MBA is aimed at students and graduates of the IESA MBA who have a management experience of more than three years, interested in having a vision of the global business dynamics and identifying opportunities in the international arena.
Requirements to qualify for the Global MBA:
- Be a student or graduate of the IESA MBA.
- Students must have completed basic courses in macroeconomics, microeconomics, quantitative techniques, accounting, finance, marketing, operations and organizational behavior.
- Graduates must have less than 5 years of completion of their studies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English (TOFEL, IELTS, ALIGU).
Must have three years of work experience in managerial positions.
About the School
IESA - Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administration   IESA School of Management is a private, nonprofit organization that provides a public service to all of society and is independent ... Read More