Are you looking for a Full-time MBA program that can advance your skillset and increase your earnings potential?
The Full-time MBA at Kent State University's College of Business Administration can provide all that and more.
MBA Program Features
- AACSB Accredited
- Accelerated program, can be completed in 12 months
- Modular, eight week course structure
- Career coaching and a professional development course
- Opportunity for summer internships
- Merit-based scholarships and graduate assistantships
- Several study abroad options with scholarships opportunities
- Option to specialize in one of six concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Dual degree MBA programs in Architecture, Communications, Library and Information Science, Nursing and Translation
Beyond the Classroom
Our Full-time MBA program offers many experiential learning opportunities beyond the classroom, including:
The College of Business Administration offers several study abroad opportunities that MBA students can select, from short 10 day trips to a full semester abroad.
About the School
Welcome to the College of Business Administration at Kent State University. Here, you'll find some of the best undergraduate, graduate, executive, research and outreach programs in business not only i ... Read More